Learning Support Assistant - Nurture Provision - The Grove Primary School
Close: Sunday 5th February 2023
Learning Support Assistant – Nurture Provision
Are you dedicated to providing children with a first-class education? Have you got skills and knowledge to share with the next generation? If so, joining The Grove Primary School and Mowbray Education Trust is the right career step for you.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated Learning Support Assistant to provide support for the social, emotional and mental health needs of individuals and groups at Grove Primary School through a nurture group approach. This role is full time, Monday - Friday, term time only plus the 5 inset days (39 weeks). Specific hours can be discussed with the schools directly.
We are looking for someone who is committed to improving the life chances of our pupils and understands the importance of an inclusive and knowledge rich learning experience.
Why join The Grove Primary School?
- We have an ambitious knowledge curriculum which has been written to develop subject knowledge and give teachers time to focus on the delivery of the lesson rather than the selection of knowledge for the lesson.
- We have a supportive and encouraging staff team and school community who work together to bring out the best in everyone.
- We prioritise staff development and CPD to support the needs of the needs of the children and staff members’ interests and ambitions.
The Grove Primary School is located in Melton Mowbray, a rural market town in Leicestershire which is easily commutable from Grantham, Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham and Oakham.
About the Mowbray Education Trust
The Mowbray Education Trust (MET) is a family of schools dedicated to providing children with a first-class education. Based in Leicestershire and reaching far beyond, our settings support pupils throughout their education journey, providing them with the skills and knowledge to thrive and make a positive impact on society.
Our vision is to deliver first-class teaching and learning with integrity. This means that every young person attending our schools, regardless of background or ability, receives a first-class education.
For more information about our Trust and schools please visit our website: https://www.mowbrayeducation.org
The remuneration package includes a competitive salary, contributory public-sector pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement:
- Salary £15,856.06 - £16,146.06 (FTE £21,192- £21,579) per annum, pro rata, £10.98 - £11.18 per hour (salary is dependent on hours of work)
- Local Government Pension Scheme membership
- 5.7 weeks paid holiday entitlement rising to 6.44 weeks after 5 years’ continuous service
Application deadline – Midnight, Sunday 5th February 2023
Interviews – W/C 6th February 2023
Start date – As soon as possible
For an informal chat or visit please contact the school
- The Grove Primary School 01664 562554 – Hayley Cheeseman (Headteacher)
To apply for this role, please send your completed application form and the completed Equal Opportunities form to [email protected]
Mowbray Education Trust reserves the right to close adverts early if sufficient applications are received.
All roles are subject to full pre-employment safeguarding checks, including an Enhanced DBS with Barred List check.
Mowbray Education Trust ~ Children first